Tuesday 13 March 2012

DIY High Heel Protector

Hello girls,

As promised earlier  I am going to give you a tutorial on how to put Plastic Fantastic Heel Protector on your stilettos.  Here is a list of things you will need:


  • Scissors
  • Plastic Fantastic Heel Protector 
  • Hair dryer 
Click HERE and follow the instructions:)




You can see on this picture that you can hardly notice the heel protector. If your shoes are black and you can see a small difference, you can always apply some shoes polish over and it will look perfect:)



So don't it miss and take part in the Plastic Fantastic GIVEAWAY!
Save your darlings:)
Have a great evening!

Yours, 

Fashion Memos.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot me too:) Did you want to participate in the GIVEAWAY I am hosting..you still have time:)

      Delete
  2. That's clever!

    Gonna try it out

    xoxo
    TWO//MINDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it is:)
    you can participate in the GIVEAWAY I am hosting and you can get one kit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this article is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such
    things, so I am going to tell her.

    My site food news article [www.mne.eng.psu.ac.th]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very nice blog!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: simply click the up coming internet site ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Along with protection these invisible protection makes you heels looking like new.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!