Wednesday 27 June 2012

What kind of swimming suit fits your body shape

Hey Ladies:)

Did you already prepare your swimwear for the summer vacation?

I read a cool article some time ago about how to match your swimming suit to your body shape. I thought that it will be interesting for you to hear, too, so I decided to share it on the blog.

When choosing a swimming suit  we are very often influenced by the current trend, colors etc. but this is just a part of the things we consider when buying one. I, for instance, never buy one piece swimming suit or with 2 pieces with a bottom boxers as it does not fit my body shape. It is important to emphasize on the beautiful parts of our bodies and to hide the things that are not that perfect:)

Anyways, here are some practical advices that I hope you will find useful:P I hope it will make the purchasing process of your next swimming suit easier.





  •  If your shoulders are wider and your hips and your waist is narrow, that means that the most suitable for you will be a swimming suit in two parts with a decorated bottom. It will highlight your ass and will take the attention off your shoulders. 
  •  If you have hips wider than shoulders, the best solution for you will be the  "butterfly" top or a U-neckline and thick straps. It is good that you have as a bottom bikini.
  • If your body shape is a "sandglass", you are lucky! This is the perfect female body and it fits almost any swimming suit! If you have bigger breasts, you can choose a top with straps or under-wired, but if they are small - you should go for the "butterfly" or triangles top.
  •  If your figure is an "apple" type, you need a model that hides the waist. It is recommended to put on a low-necked swimming suit with a waist that is decorated with beautiful element - ribbon, metal pieces, etc.
  •  If your shoulders, waist and hips are at the same line (athletic body), it is good to emphasize your body curves. Most suitable for you are the models of two parts with a bottom that is shorts or a one part swimming suit.
I hope I helped and you found it interesting.
Please, write me an email/comment if you like this article and would you be interested in reading some more of this kind.

Yours,
Fashion Memos



24 comments:

  1. Good pieces of advice!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a $20 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great advice! Buying the right swimsuit can definitely be tricky!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually super helpful! Thank you! You're so prettyy too!(: I'm a new follower! I really hope you can follow back(:
    -S


    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your visit, the summer in Spain it's too hot I got sunburned the other day so a mix between Denmark and here will be perfect. I love your bikini post really useful. Of course I want to follow starting by now.
    Xo
    Laia
    City-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a mix would be the best, but unfortunately hard to find:D

      Delete
  5. Just followed back hun
    shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already following your bloglovin and facebook (I'm Helena Duque).
    But I'm having problems witg GFC conector.
    I'll try more times.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already following on bloglovin and facebook(I'm Helena Duque) but i'm having problems with GFC conector.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also could not follow you on GFC, i COULD NOT FIND IT:(

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for this post and information! =D

    Kisses!

    Eyes of zodiac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already following girlie! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the suggestions love! they are really helpful! you look lovely in your photos as well!

    xx rae

    pop by and follow if you want! http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips! Thanks for stopping by the blog. I am following now. Follow back?

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great advice!! interesting article!! Follow you know ;-)

    Xxx
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have great advice for swimsuit pieces, Daisy!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post dear¡¡¡ Have fun in the beach ¡¡¡¡¡ You are so nice in the pics¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Post! Love the Pictures ,gorgeous! :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! Very helpful!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    I'm following you now on gfc and on bloglovin.
    Kisses
    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice advice! I follow and recommend the alike rules. love your idea for 'apple' bodies

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice blog can we follow each other..?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great advices!!! I usually wear the one pieces... just feel more comfortable... :)
    Im now following ur lovely blog!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!