Thursday 8 November 2012

Perls our good little friends

It seems like ages since I posted the last post on the blog. I am very busy at school, a lot of projects and also preparation for exams. Anyways, I really do not want to bore you with that:)

I am going for a birthday party this weekend- one of my best friends is celebrating her  23rd birthday. So in this occasion, me and my boyfriend went shopping last week. I wanted to buy some new accessories also for myself so I found this amazing perls necklace. I totally fell in love with it as I think perls should be a part of every lady's jewelry box. In the end, I did not buy it as my boyfriend said 'you will look like an old lady, only they wear perls'.

It is true that perls were in fashion 20s, 30s and 40s which makes them very retro, but does not at all mean that they are only for old ladies.


Lets not define perls only as evening jewels that fit only special occasions. You can wear little perl earring every day, simple necklaces that you can combine with jeans, shirts and informal events.




What do you think about this post? 
Do you like perls?

Enjoy!
Fashion Memos




6 comments:

  1. I like pearls. I think they can make a plain outfit look very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love perlsss. I had the prettiest perls but i lost them :( . I thinks they are great, and i don't feel like an old lady when i wear our good little friends xaxa. Danny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that was the response also, I expected to receive. Now I have proof for my boyfriend:)

      Delete
  3. Great post! I'm your new Follower.. I hope you visit my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. more than importantly, how do you make indisputable that off your head in blogging.


    Here is my web-site click here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!