Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Advent Calendar DIY


As promised, the Christmas Calendar DIY:P

That is the calendar that I made for my boyfriend this year:)I am really proud of the result and he was really happy about the gesture and my effort I put in it:)

Step 1:
Here are some things you need in order to prepare it:

24 envelopes, different sizes or what I did was to cut the small envelopes in two and have them in half
Some Christmas paper that you can use as a background
White A3 Paper, I put together 4 pieces of A3 paper in order to get the size
I also needed some colorful paper to make it more cheerful 
24 Christmas socks, those ones are textile and I have not bought them but of course you can use whatever you want to draw the numbers

Step 2:

That is the actual process, for me it took time because I have had a lot of classes so I did not have that much time to do it so I use only my evenings but can be done in a day of course.

Step 3:

This step was the most challenging for me as it represents all the presents. I first did not think about how I am going to fit them in my calendar so it was pretty difficult to place all the present at one and the same time. I am putting now every day a present in, or a clue where to find it:)

What can you put in the calendar?
I used different candy of course, games, socks etc. You can get all the inspiration you need, stopping by the local supermarkets etc.





I hope you enjoyed it:)

Yours,
Fashion Memos



8 comments:

  1. OMG you did an amazing work, I always get one of those chocolate advent calendar but yours is so much better, your bf is a lucky guy I wish I could have one of this for myself.
    kisses
    city-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a merry christmas!
    have fun!!
    xoxo juju

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos and lovely blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks sooo cute :) Love it!
    Your whole blog is amazing - I follow you now :)
    Maybe you want to follow me too? <3

    ronjana.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!

    If you want we can follow each other. Join on my blog and I will come back back to you;)

    Only a few days prior to the giveaway on my blog! Participate!
    Giveaway with Shicnova!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!