Tuesday 4 March 2014

BLUE is the new BROWN

Loving this colour that is becoming popular this and i think it will continue throughout the winter season, too. When I was at COPENHAGEN FASHION WEEK there were so many garments in this colour prepared for the Autumn/ Winter 2014 collection.

This super cool clutch from BIANCO is on my spring wish list. Loving it. What do you think?
I also have my eyes on this lovely blue blazer from sammydress.com 


          

...and last but not least of course, I think this necklace from BIANCO will fit perfectly with a white top and the blue clutch, too. Very fresh for the Spring/Summer season.


So if you are also loving the royal blue, is there something you have planned for your shopping cart?

P.S. Don't miss the chance to participate in my GIVEAWAY and add some fresh, new items in your closet for the new season.

Yours.
Fashion Memos.


1 comment:

  1. I like the bag! thank you very much Fashion Memos for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!