Wednesday 26 March 2014

Classic Black Heels from NELLY.COM

We all know that a pair of black pumps is a must have for every girl's closet. Even if my closet is full of heels, it stilled missed something. I was browsing on the internet looking for some new pieces to add to my closet and of course, you know me, checked one of my favourite places for online shopping NELLY.COM. I can always find something that I would like to have on their webshop. Anyways, I have been searching for a pair of super simple black pumps for some time now and there was always something I was missing...until I saw those beauties.








I am looking forward to put them this weekend and see what I am going to pair them with:) What do you think, guys? What is your favourite classic black pumps?



Join the Facebook - Twitter - Instagram pages and follow all the updates from Fashion Memos.



Присъединете се към страницата ми във Facebook - Twitter - Instagram за да получите най-горещите новини.

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!