Thursday 6 March 2014

Happy Birthday Fashion Memos

Happy second anniversary to Fashion Memos!

I can not believe that it has been 2 years since I wrote  my first article on Fashion Memos about THE ASTONISHING WOMAN which is until now one of the most viewed posts. When I first started blogging I had something in my mind and it is crazy to go back and see how much the blog has changed and at the same time how much it hasn't.

**********

Изминаха две години, от както написах първата си статия във Fashion Memos за УДИВИТЕЛНАТА ЖЕНА, която е до сега една от най-четените ми публикации. Когато за първи път започнах блога имах нещо в съзнанието и сега като погледна назад, виждам колко блога се е променило и в същото време колко не е.



I believe i have learned a lot throughout those 2 years- not only about blogging and fashion, but also about the fact that if you want something, it will come if you are patient and consistent. I want to say 'Thanks' to all my friends and readers for the support and I hope that only great things will happen from now on.

**********

Вярвам, че съм научил много през тези две години-не само за това какво е да бъдеш блогър и за модата, но също така и за факта, че ако искаш нещо, то ще дойде, ако си търпеливи и последователни. Искам да кажа едно "Благодаря" на всички мои приятели и читатели за подкрепата и се надявам, че само страхотни неща ще се случват от сега нататък.




Happy anniversary for Fashion Memos and thanks for reading my lovely blog!

Благодаря, драги читатели!

Yours,
Fashion Memos



7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Fashion Memos!!! And you look so beautiful Daisy! Wish you all the best! :*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visit my blog: http://cosmopolitansatmidnight.blogspot.com.es

    Congrats!! I follow you
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and pretty details :)
    We have done two years as well... so, happy birthday for all of us!

    Love xx
    www.helenaduque.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!