Monday 28 July 2014

Four Summer Dresses on Budget

Happy Monday, guys!

If you are still in a search for the perfect summer dress, I give you four amazing dresses that you can buy on budget. I always tend to look for great fashion deals as it makes shopping more interesting and fashion steals more desirable. Here are the four suggestions that I chose as my favourites during this season's sales.


1. Missguided- Tropical Summer Dress


2. Ebay- Maxi Dress



3. NELLY.COM- Blue ASYMMETRIC DRESS


4. NELLY.COM- White long sleeved dress



*Click on the picture and buy the dress

What do you think, girls? Did you happen to own one of my fav. items?

Any favourites?

Have an awesome week!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!