Monday 16 November 2015

Christmas DIY Inspiration

I love Christmas, it's my favourite season and I am looking forward  to this part of the year very much. However, it is starting to get a bit too commercial, decorations are put too early, shopping centres decorated too early as well. 

This year I have decided to prepare as every year and not follow this trend. I am preparing some new DIY projects suitable for your home and the Christmas table. Can't wait for sharing that. Until then... I want to remind you about some of my favourite Christmas DIYs from previous years. 












I hope you enjoy them and I would love to share your pictures on the blog if you decide to try them, so don't hesitate and contact me if you do.

FOLLOW FASHION MEMOS


Yours,
Fashion Memos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!