Tuesday 19 January 2016

NEW print on my DESK




A few months back I shared with you a visit to the famous market FINDERSKEEPERS, where I also bought this beautiful print that you can see on the picture below. I really think that there has been missing something on my living room white walls and since I have the whole weekend for myself, I decided to try and put some colour on the room.

I had a birthday present from my boyfriend to www.lyrumrammer.dk , so I decided that it is the right time to 'cash it out' :). I got some beautiful frames there and I recommend the shop if you decide to make a collage or anything else. I think the variety is very big and at the same time you might be able to find some great prints and posters as well. However, I prefer to pick those at the market or when I travel :)





FOLLOW FASHION MEMOS


Yours,

Fashion Memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!