Thursday 3 March 2016

Gallery Wall Inspiration

You know how I have been wanting to create a gallery wall, with a lot of pictures and posters that I have collected throughout the time. I have collected a lot of frames and posters from flea markets that I have attended or in presents. The only thing I am looking forward to is to get a bigger place where I could start decorating. I can't wait :)

Here is a few pictures for inspiration in case you are also planning to work on a picture wall. What do you think?

Photo Credit: PINTEREST

FOLLOW FASHION MEMOS


Yours,

Fashion Memos.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite art install...I wished I had more blank walls!
    Thank you for the visit hun, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

    Xx- Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Julie:) I also love the design and the space for being creative in your own way. Looking forward to work on my own art wall:)

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!